Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ethan in Dreamland


































Earlier this month Ethan and I had our playgroup friends over for some green screen fun! I shut off the doors to the kitchen, my bedroom, and the bathroom (and put the cats safely away) and opened up Ethan's room so that the kids could crawl/walk from the living room to Ethan's room full of toys. We took pictures of the kids chasing balls across the screen, riding a rocking horse (wearing western wear) and of course pictures of the kids playing together in Ethan's room. They were being so sweet! I love seeing the kids interact with each other. Ethan had a BLAST and was so worn out after playgroup that he was no longer running, no longer walking, but crawling slowly around the house. He also took a great nap! (YAY!)
















Ethan crawled up to the screen and took a moment to take in the largeness of it. A split second later he was off! (but we had an image to work with!) I never know ahead of time how these things will turn out or if I'll be able to get the shot that I have in my head. Kids are so unpredictable. But that's also what makes them so fun!






















So how did we get the dream image? We used the green screen image of Ethan plus  this one:















and this image

















and this one

















to get this:























What do you think kids dream of?

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! I did wonder how this fantastic picture was accomplished. Ahhh, the wonders of technology and the talent of a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!