Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello, my name is Ethan...


and I am a pacifier addict.

































 I watched (and laughed) as Ethan crammed two pacifiers in his mouth at once.























And as he started to learn that more is NOT better, he started to fuss.






















He was so upset that he couldn't get suction on his pacifiers. He rolled around on the floor trying to keep me from plucking the extra pacifier from his mouth. I was laughing and he was crying but once I got it he instantly stopped crying and was happy again...sucking on his pacifier. Oh boy...weaning is going to be fun!

4 comments:

  1. How HILARIOUS. I'm so glad you had your camera right there. Laughing, and trying not to. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure a grandmother shouldn't laugh at her grandson's distress, but Liesl, this is hilarious! I'm glad you were ready with your camera! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title "pacifier addict"! That set the stage for the pictures. What a riot! Can't be the Moring side.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, that is funny. Well Ethan and Lily can hang out. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!