Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ethan and Little Bear Explore the Leaves








































































































I took these photos at a playdate towards the end of November when Ethan was 10.5  months old. To be honest back in November I started processing them and got about halfway through before I putt hem aside to work on other photo shoots and for some reason I never got around to finishing them. I took the half that I had already processed and narrowed it down to my favorite 30 and then feeling overwhelmed I decided to just pick a few for posting. I may look back in a month and wonder why these are the ones I picked but honestly Ethan's naps don't last long enough for me to think too hard about why I'm picking each photo. :-)

He was playing pretty hard with little bear. They explored together and Ethan talked to him and snuggled with him as they played. Pretty cute. There is something about a baby hugging on a teddy bear that melts your heart.

1 comment:

  1. TOO precious. Love that setting, too.
    Thinking of saving all those images... Do you save all your pics on an external hard drive? I recently purged all my outtakes, and it killed me to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!