Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Proof that I do exist :-)


I was laying on the bed taking photos of Ethan playing in the curtains while Garrett put his shoes on to go mow the lawn when Garrett took the camera from me, turned it on me and took a picture. I'm so glad that he did. I'm usually the one behind the lens so there aren't very many photos of me floating around. Kalyn, I'm guessing this was your influence since you pointed this out to him? If so, THANK YOU! A few months ago I wrote down a goal of taking a candid photo of me with Ethan once a month. Needless to say, I forgot all about that goal. We definitely needed a reminder. I really need to learn how to do self-portraits eventhough Garrett can always take photos of Ethan and I too. We just never think of it!

By the way, I think Garrett did a fantastic job taking this picture! 

5 comments:

  1. Great picture of you!!! Glad he took one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thanks Jennifer and Elicia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I like your goal of at least one snapshot per month w/ you in it. I need to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!