Thursday, July 14, 2011

Father's Day Recap

(So I started this a month ago, but I figured it was better late than never!)

For Father's Day, Ethan and I took Garrett to the Automotive History Museum.


Ethan slept through almost the whole museum. Garrett and I had a great time looking at the cars and seeing how big some of those early models were! I have a ton of pictures that I might try to put in another post. Some of them were really neat.


I liked the front of this car.


Garrett's favorite car! (of course.)




After the museum we went to In-And-Out burger to see what all the hub-bub was about. The line was out the door and they had someone standing at the door regulating who went in and out and they were handing out paper cups of water to the people in line. There were people directing traffic in the parking lot too. Since there was a 1 hour wait to eat inside the fast food restaurant we went ahead and ordered ours "To Go". Suprisingly, in our opinion the burgers weren't anything special. I mean, they were tasty but we both prefer Carl's Jr burgers. The fries were soft instead of crispy and the burgers were just your standard burger. We enjoyed the adventure though!


Afterwards we headed over to the Fairview fountains so that Ethan could play and get some energy out. He was facinated with the water but pretty timid about it.


We had a great day out as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It makes my day!