Friday, October 11, 2013

Letter to my Boys: "My favorite kid to play with is Landy"


My boys,

You two are such a mess. One minute friends, another minute y'all can't coexist. Sometimes Landon isn't even allowed to look at Ethan without Ethan squealing. Other times he's not allowed to touch anything in his room. Other times, I have to intervene because Ethan won't stop hugging Landon and trying to teach him to walk. And Landon, you already like to tease your brother and do things just to make him squeal. Also y'all already try to wrestle and play rough with each other. Ethan, I was happily surprised when one day you told me that your favorite kid to play with was "Landy". I didn't expect you to say that but it warms my heart to know that you enjoy each other. 






 


What an exhausting, beautiful, wonderful mess you two are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It makes my day!