Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Thursday, October 17, 2013
290/365: BOY
Landon's curls stopped curling so I gave him a haircut. I guess putting food in your hair makes your curls go wavy or something but they weren't looking so sweet anymore. It was time to give in and give him a trim. It sure did visually age him! He still looks like a baby in most of his photos but every now and then he looks at me and shoots me a look like this and he looks all BOY. I think he's looking more and more like his Daddy the older he gets!
Labels:
2013 project 365,
Landon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He looks precious with or without the curls, but he does definitely look a bit older. What a cutie pie! <3
ReplyDelete