Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
79/365: Booskger (& Ethan) go to the ER
Ethan telling Garrett about his day: "I got a dog on my nose. Makes me scratch. Makes me sad. But now I'm happy."
Translation: Ethan had a bad allergic reaction to a dog. Benedryl usually helps and banishes the hives but this time it wasn't enough and his eye swelled up horribly. I won't go into details but it did things that I didn't know an eye could do. It was a difficult experience and got a little scary. Unfortunately Ethan saw his reflection in the mirror in the car which made him more upset. (He did look scary). He was a very pitiful little boy and we ended up going to the ER instead of the urgent care clinic He's okay now and everything is fine. He has medicine that he will take daily to help prevent future reactions from being as bad and hopefully he will give dogs some space for a while without being scared of them.
Labels:
2013 project 365,
Ethan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!