Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Friday, March 8, 2013
67/365: Why do we own such noisy toys?
I'm not sure who I should be more annoyed with. My 3 year old for not grasping the concept of "quiet" or myself for allowing such loud toys in our house. Ha! Landon is teething and had only been asleep for an hour when he woke up and needed to be sung back to sleep. I went in there and he had just closed is his eyes when his big brother came in banging the cymbals as accompaniment to my song. I shushed him and told him that we needed to be quiet so baby Landon could go back to sleep. He skipped back out of the room. I started to sing Landon back to sleep when suddenly Ethan skipped back into the room playing the harmonica. Oh the joys of two small boys! He really did seem to think he was helping his brother go back to sleep. :-)
Labels:
2013 project 365,
Ethan,
Landon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!