Consequently, after Ethan turned a year old I tried not to use my camera phone because I know the pictures will be "stuck" so the images that I do have I took to show my husband. So I don't have that many photos for it having been so many years. But the photos I do have are special to me in all their low-quality blurry goodness. And now I'll probably start using my camera phone more since I know I can access the images.
Rosie Pho in College Station & Me working at Reynolds and Reynolds
Me wearing a new maternity top, carseat installed and ready, maternity bridesmaid dress, Ethan born
Ethan, baby wearing Ethan, showing Garrett that I had a cat in my lap plus a baby and neither wanted to budge. Baby asleep in my arms.
First trip to the movies: Ethan and I at the 'Cry baby Matinee in Dallas' along with lots of other babies and their mothers.
On a walk, the park near our old apartment, Ethan in our old apartment


At the library, naughty cat, Landon's here!
Cuddles with Ghost Bear, at the ER, and car nap. Now we are up to date! From November 2008 to March 2013.











No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!