Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Yesterland Farm
Back in October we took a trip over to a place called Yesterland Farm for some fall activities. We grossly underestimated how much there was to do and showed up two hours before closing time. Next time we will go earlier in the day!
Exploring the giant corn maze. We got to the center of the maze when we heard the words "I need to go Potty".
This way!
Had to stop for dirt
Uh oh...I can't find Daddy. I think he's lost.
Landon running amok through the trees.
More dirt. I think this was his favorite part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!