Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve was pretty quite around here. Landon was on day 8 of being sick and so our plans were cancelled and we spent a quite evening at home with Christmas cartoons and Christmas music. Landon got excited when I setup the camera, tripod, and remote but his excitement only lasted a few shots. By the time Garrett was in the frame Landon remembered that he was feeling sick. That's okay though, I think its still the perfect family picture.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!