
Saturday morning it was a beautiful 65 degrees outside so we went to the Arboretum Pumpkin Patch and arrived just as they were opening for the season. We had a very excited 3 year old. We didn't make it out there last year so it had been two years since he had been at a pumpkin patch.
Landon's first pumpkin patch experience was different than Ethan's. He wanted to be held and wasn't that interested in the pumpkins. He experienced them and then wanted to be held.
The boys got a lot of attention in their cute matching outfits.
"Look Mom, a white pumpkin! The white one is my favorite pumpkin ever!"
"TWO white pumpkins!"
We were so excited for the beginning of fall that when we got home we went ahead and decorated for Halloween early. However, then we had to explain to an over-excited 3 year old that there were still 40 days left until Halloween and at least 38 days until we'd carve pumpkins. Oops.











Wow! That pumpkin patch is better than any I've ever seen! You can tell in all the pictures that Ethan is almost levitating with excitement. Landon's clearly not so jazzed - that's evident in the last picture where he's yawning! LOL The boys do look adorable in their outfits.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't even there and it makes me want to decorate. I love Fall!
Ethan has that crazy look in his eye about this whole thing. Haha. His expression is priceless. I love that he loves fall.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love that look too! I love that his over the top excitement shines through in the pictures.
DeleteWow. My girls have a little pumpkin patch that they grow at my in law's farm. Then we sell them in our front yard to our neighbors. Seeing this pumpkin patch has made me realize that we really need to step up our game. This is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat's so neat, Danica! I think it's awesome that you grow your own pumpkins. We tried this year but we must have been doing something wrong because we only got one teeny tiny pumpkin out of 9 vines. The rest would start and then wither before they had a chance to develop. We also had almost all male flowers. :/
Delete