On Monday, Ethan and I had his playgroup friends (and their photographer Mommy's) over for a pajama party.
As part of the fun, I turned our dining room area into a large tent.
Ethan enjoyed the new play area.
A lot.
In fact, he got so hyper as I was putting up the tent that by the time his friends arrived he was already mostly worn out.
I also put up his play tent and tunnel in the living room and the excitedment of TWO tents was almost too much for a little boy to handle.
But somehow he manged. ;-)

We had snacks
And a toy/prop table (depending on whose point of view it was)
And a whole lot of fun!

I loved little miss H's "Pasture Bedtime" cow pj's.
We had so much fun playing in our tent. By the end of the day, we were both worn out! ;-)









Ok, I always love your pictures, but these are seriously some of my favorites in a long time! I feel like I'm looking at a Pottery Barn Kids ad for summer sheets. Every kid should love building forts, and clearly these kiddos get it! :)
ReplyDelete~Natalie
This looks like it was FUN! It makes me wish I was young enough to play in it also! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Natalie! You're too sweet. :-)
ReplyDelete