When we went to Galveston, I brought along my old point and shoot camera for the days spent playing on the beach all covered with sunscreen and grime. It had been forever since I last used it. In fact... it turns out that it had been exactly 1 year and 3 days since I last used it. And the last time I used it, I didn't download my images so there were a few suprise images waiting on the camera for me. :-)
Its hard to believe that this was my baby boy! He's had a lot of changes in a year.
I also find it funny that in the old photos he was wearing an outfit with a fish on it and he was laying on his sailboat sheets. And 1 year and 3 days later he was at the beach watching boats (and a couple of sailboats) go by. :-)



It just goes to show that Ethan was destined from birth to be a beach lover!
ReplyDelete