Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Crayons
Someone had his first exposure to crayons. And he loved it! He wasn't such a big fan of sidewalk chalk when I introduced it two months ago, so I wasn't too certain what his reaction to crayons would be. They were a major hit! He played with them forever and when I took him down (mistakingly thinking he was done) he threw a little bit of a fit and wanted back up in the chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























Those pictures are all so cute! He looked like he was having a blast!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! His expressions are priceless. We're about to try Play-Doh for the first time soon... we'll see how that goes!!
ReplyDelete