Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Friday, January 25, 2013
25/365: Just a mess, or an adventure unfolding?
I'm not sure, so I decided not to pick up toys before nap today. I'd hate to spoil a good adventure!
* I realize a lot of my posts this month have been more Ethan-centric but a lot of that is due to Landon teething and being my velcro baby. (A lot of these shots were taken with me holding Landon on one knee while knelt on the ground or sat to take a picture. Let me tell you, that's not easy folks!) Okay, writing this I realize that I could setup a tripod and take a self-picture holding Landon- guess there are no excuses! Though that does involve a little more planning and a lot more work. :-)
Labels:
2013 project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!