Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Climbing the walls

So not only are pants optional these days but apparently so is rule following!


The thing that gets me is that he knows he's not supposed to do it. He stops when he sees me and says "Don't jump. You'll fall and Mommy sad". It's like he just can't help himself or something! Agh!

 
And when I said he was climbing the walls? Well, I've caught him sitting in the middle of the dining room table numerous times, also standing on top of the computer desk, and twice standing up on the changing table! He always does it as soon as I have to tend to Landon. It doesn't take long- this kid is fast!


The bad thing is that not only does it make me mad, but he can be so darn funny about it too. It can be a struggle trying to school my features. Like in this shot he's being a 'baby'. I'm getting good at making my 'disapproving parent face' though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It makes my day!