Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Photo catch up! 5/26/12
Memorial day weekend we took Ethan out to the park to learn to ride his tricycle. He did great with the pedaling but not so great with the steering because he insisted on holding a rock in one hand the entire time. :-)
I tried to do a formal photo shoot with him before taking the tricycle out of the car but he wouldn't stay still and he wasn't interested in playing with his wooden toy truck. He wanted to run! It was actually quite comical what I ended up with so I gave up after 10 minutes or so and let him play instead. I ended up getting these candid photos instead. I'm glad I had my camera with me because I think these turned out much more meaningful. Love this sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!