Saturday, May 26, 2012

Take a picture!

On Friday Ethan and I were playing in his room with his toy monkey. I had my camera sitting in the room from where I was taking pictures earlier in the day and Ethan ran over, got the camera, asked for the "circle" (he wanted the lens cap off) and then shoved his monkey in front of my camera lens and wanted me to take a picture. Once I snapped a quick picture he ran around to the back of the camera and wanted to see "Monkey". Then he grinned. He wanted me to take a picture of his monkey and he was thrilled that I did it. Sometimes he seems so little and sometimes he seems so big.


1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that he's pretty savvy about the camera and how it's supposed to work!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!