We had a playdate at the Arboretum today! It was a bit hot and humid and crowded with school field trips to the Chihluly exhibit but we enjoyed ourselves and had a lot of fun playing with our friends. I have a feeling we had better get used to this heat!
Shooting me a very reproachful look. He wasn't happy with me because he ran across an open field of grass and I didn't follow right behind. He was in no danger of getting lost but he was upset when I didn't follow him but waited for him to come back to me.
Admiring one of the glass sculptures
Exploring the little artist houses
You can't tell it by this picture but Ethan's face, arms, legs, etc were so dirty! The heat made him sweat and like most little boys he enjoys playing in the dirt on the dirt paths so all the grime turned to mud. I wish I hadn't put my camera away before I saw his face. He needed a several baby-wipe wipe down.






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!