Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tree Discovery

 
I love this time of year. Eventhough our tree has been up less than 24 hours and already has one broken ornament, a lost top to another one, and two ornaments that needed repair. Oh, and its still not even December. But my little boy's joy and wonder of the tree makes it all worth it.



 


I have learned two things about toddlers and Christmas tree's this year:

1. My son's arm is a lot longer that I thought it was.
2. Ball ornaments just tease little boys. He wants to throw them!




I am so blessed by my little boy and his curious nature! I love experiencing the magic of Christmas through his eyes. And since our Christmas tree may not survive the exploration of an almost 2 year old, here is a pic of our finished tree:



I can already tell you it doesn't look like this anymore. There are a whole lot more ornaments up top and a lot less near the bottom. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you noticed this, but the way the lights are reflecting off the window make it look like it is snowing outside! Very cool! Love the tree, we still haven't gotten ours. We borrowed a superyard to put around it though, I'm not going to chance it with both girls crawling and cruising. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!