
Yesterday I rediscovered a fun fact: Kids love sock puppets!
So do I, for that matter, because it was so much fun to hear that kiddo laugh and smile as the sock puppet made road-runner noises at him and pretended to "bite" his hands as he grabbed at it. (My hand was inside at the time; no need to get alarmed) It wasn't even decorated. It was just a sock. One of his, by the way, which is probably a little stretched out now.
I love getting to come home and play with this boy. The fact that he gets visibly excited is quite endearing and I wish I could take a snapshot of these memories to remind myself how cute he was when I'm dealing with a teenager. :)
Maybe we'll try to catch it on video next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!