Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

"Owl be your Valentine"


















Garrett is actually the one who decided that Ethan needed a Valentines Day outfit. Of course, who am I to turn down the opportunity to buy a cute baby outfit? ;-) Still, I thought it was pretty cute that his Daddy wanted to go buy him a onesie!
























He was super squirmy while I was taking photos. Moments later he demanded his pacifier back! He has been a bit fussy lately.

Like, I said, he has been a little fussy lately- however, I finally figured out why he was fussing and tiring out me and his Daddy! He wanted to go see his Grandparents! Well, who am I to deny my child? On Friday we made the split decision to get out of our tiny apartment and go to Abilene! My dad hadn't had the chance to meet Ethan yet so we were due for a trip! Ethan's Uncle Adam and Aunt Hailey and Aunt Astrid got to meet him too! It was great! Very relaxing too. It was nice having a few more pairs of arms to help with all the baby holding. :-)

Our original Valentines Day plan was a frozen pizza and a rented movie in our little apartment but since we ended up going to Abilene we got a much better treat! A night out! My parents watched Ethan for us on Saturday and Garrett and I were able to go out for dinner and a movie. It was AMAZING! Being out again as just the two of us on a date was so rejuvenating. We felt positively giddy with excitement. The date felt even more special than before we had Ethan because getting out was a treat!



















My friend GaBrielle stopped by the house to meet Ethan and she brought two boxes of baby clothes from her two boys. 0-3 and 3-6 month! Yay! Thanks GaBrie!










































Sweet sleepy boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It makes my day!