Not all in sequential order, but here is our week.
Suddenly they both looked SO BIG to me!
Landon cooking in his kitchen. He had to sit on it of course!
Proud baby went through his brother's drawers and found a hat to wear.
Movie critic Landon
"Mommy, how do plants grow?"

Playing (and eating) sand
Squirt gun fun
Ethan's Monster
Bad guys in Jail
"I'm stuck and I want to go Outside"
Upset because its bedtime and he can't go outside
Chicken, Pig, Duck Horse, and Cow
Being entertained by a puppet show
Playtime
This baby loves to climb up and snuggle with Mom whenever I decide to stretch out on the couch!
Exploring magnets and making a robot maze
Big brother and little brother.



























I love seeing all the little moments that make up your day. It makes me feel a part of it all even when I can't be there physically.
ReplyDelete