Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Monday, March 31, 2014
Spring 2014
Today we met up with the ladies and kids in our Lens Baby playgroup. It had been months since I had gotten together with these ladies and I had forgotten how much I missed it! The boys had a lot of fun running around and playing with the other kids and it was wonderful for me to get to talk and practice photography with others who share the same interest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










What gorgeous pictures, Liesl! It seems like it was a lovely day and the flowers look so vibrant and beautiful. Needless to say, the scenery can't begin to compare with the beauty of those sweet babies, but it does make a nice backdrop for them!
ReplyDelete