Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A light to play by

A light to potty play by...


Last night Ethan woke up in the middle of the night and ran into our room talking worriedly about spiders being all over his pillow. He was so convinced. I brought him back to his room and tried to soothe him from his bad dream but he was adamant that the navy stars on his light blue pillow case were in fact spiders and that we needed to go to the store to buy a new pillow. He was having trouble going back to sleep even after I showed him that his pillow was spider free so even though he was still a few stickers away from his BIG potty prize (a portable nightlight for night potty breaks) we decided to go ahead and give it to him early so that we could all get some sleep. It worked like a charm! Once he inspected his pillow with his new nightlight he proclaimed that the spiders had all gone back home to the spider house and went back to sleep.

Tonight I put him down to sleep and sat down to get caught up on my two 365 photo posts when I realized that he was not in fact sleeping after all. He was having way too much fun playing with cars in the light of his new nightlight. Win some lose some! He is in love with his new (much brighter) nightlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It makes my day!