Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Friday, November 30, 2012
Self-portrait: 11- 28- 12
The natural light in Landon's nursery is so beautiful in the afternoon. Especially at this time of year. I found my tripod (which I couldn't find the other day) so I decided to give the self-portrait another try. This time I decided to try to capture a lens flare with the light coming in from the nursery window. I was using my wireless remote so once I setup the shot I couldn't see how things turned out until I had taken my shots. I was successful in one of my shots, even though it didn't turn out looking exactly like I had pictured it in my head.
So far the three self-portraits I've attempted haven't been very creative but I'm learning and getting better each time I do it. Maybe one day I'll get good enough at it to capture Ethan in a picture as well! (I asked him if he wanted to be in the picture but he said no, and then decided that he no longer wanted to wear pants. So I guess things worked out for the best).
Labels:
Landon,
Liesl,
self portrait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Too funny! I guess Ethan has decided he's tired of posing for pictures at the moment. I hope he decides to join in before long, though. I miss seeing his beautiful face alongside yours and baby Landon's.
ReplyDelete