
Landon,
At 2 months old you:
- Weigh 12 lbs 6.5 oz and are 24 and 1/4 inches long. (70th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for length). Your head circumference is 39.7 (50th percentile)
- Wear size 1 diaper and for the most part size 0-3 month clothing. For some items we will be putting you in size 3-6 month clothing soon.
- Are doing fantastic on sleep! You slept between 8-9 hours straight without asking for a bottle three nights in a row this month. I am amazed.
- Eat 4 ounces of formula every 3 hours. You have been doing this for a while now but you have recently started spitting up more when you eat.
- Have started socially smiling. Your smiles are still far and few between but it is becoming an every day thing now. The first time you did this was when I came up to you in your crib when you were crying. When you heard your name you smiled at me so big! The second time your brother came up to you when you were in your swing and you gave him tons of smiles! (as of yesterday you have majorly turned up the smiles!)
- You rolled over!

I love the way your little head bobs up and down when you are laying up against my shoulder.
I also love the way you pull your hands up to your chin and arch your back when you do one of your little baby stretches.

You are starting to coo and your little voice sounds so sweet.
Your cheeks have become so chubby that when you use one of your 0+ pacifiers you get pacifier shaped intentions in your cheeks. When you spit out your pacifier you have a butterfly looking shape on your face!
I love snuggling your little fuzzy head. When I pick you up you have the cutest little cowlick in the back where you actually have a little bit of hair.
Since you are now two months old I tried one of our one-size cloth diapers on you. Surprisingly it fit really well but you still have a little bit more growth needed to cut down on leaks.
I saw you go from crying for a bottle to patiently waiting when you saw
me mixing your bottle of formula. It was so neat to see you show that
you understood what was coming next.
You are not exactly a fan of tummy time but I think that's pretty standard for a baby your age!

With you tummy time is more often on our chests or in your bed so that we can keep you safe from flying toys and rambunctious toddler feet.
It is also still a little too hard for me to get you up and down off the floor so we haven't used our baby gym mat yet for your tummy time but I imagine tummy time will start getting more interesting for you in the next month or so.
You are still a really easy baby and we feel so blessed to have you in our family Landon!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!