First thing he did was take notice of the balloons. Wild horses could not have kept that boy away from them.
He wanted to catch them so bad that he decided he would climb up to get them.
A friend came up to say "Hi". I don't know what Ethan was telling him but I have a feeling it was all about the balloons (in Ethan's made up babble language).
Taking a break from balloons so that someone else could have a turn.
Most of the other children were content to leave the balloons alone. Ethan and one of his friends decided to make off with the balloons while the other children were eating cupcakes.
It was a beautiful day so we stayed a while at the park and we ended up being the last (other than the host) to leave. The birthday twins' Mom graciously told Ethan that he could take home the balloons.
He was enthralled and made happy noises the whole way home.
Once at home, he proceeded to play with the balloons the entire rest of the afternoon and evening.
It was a very happy day for a very happy boy.














I'm so glad he had such a great time with the balloons! He's such a happy little guy. :-) I absolutely LOVE your shadow picture. And all of your pictures look so sharp, colorful and clean. Love them all!
ReplyDeleteThese are all precious. It's so fun to capture their excitement about these little things!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Carrie. The shadow picture is really cool!