Great idea! I thought K might enjoy a ball bit, but I didn't think about using the P&P for it! Hopefully it keeps him occupied long enough for you to scarf down your dinner. :)
Yaaaaay! I'm glad it allowed you to make dinner in peace. Hopefully they will keep Ethan happy for a long time. It was fun to see him play for hours on end with the balls - whether in the pack and play, laundry basket or on the floor!
Great idea! I thought K might enjoy a ball bit, but I didn't think about using the P&P for it! Hopefully it keeps him occupied long enough for you to scarf down your dinner. :)
ReplyDeleteYaaaaay! I'm glad it allowed you to make dinner in peace. Hopefully they will keep Ethan happy for a long time. It was fun to see him play for hours on end with the balls - whether in the pack and play, laundry basket or on the floor!
ReplyDelete