Friday, October 1, 2010

Taking candy from a baby...

Whoever coined the phrase and meant it to be an idiom of something easy obviously hadn't tried it. ;-)



















I thought it was harmless for Ethan to hold a lollipop and teeth on it (still in its wrapper) but I was wrong. After a few minutes he managed to put a small tear in the wrapper and I saw blue colored drool. :-) I had checked a time or two to make sure that he wasn't ripping a hole in the wrapper and satisfied myself that he wasn't but just as soon as my guard was down he decided to rip into it. :-) Of course I had to take it away from him and as you can see, he didn't like it! Obviously "Teething Bites".

1 comment:

  1. Tim wants to know since when does any self respecting Aggie wear orange?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!