Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Work in Progress

Well, I've been working on Ethan's room bit by bit and it's coming along! I'm not done yet though, he still has some items from his room that must be hiding in random boxes. I'm mainly still missing things like decorative light covers, nightlight, piggy bank, and a few other things. Plus there are boxes in the corner of the room that I did NOT take pictures of. :-)

Anyways though, here is his nursery so far! It might be like this for a while so I thought I'd take pictures. I'm in no immediate danger of getting his room finished soon.






















































































Ethan seems to like his new room!

















I have no idea what he was smiling at. It was just the two of us and he was smiling at everything but me!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! It makes my day!