
Normally I wear one of Garrett's T-shirts and I grabbed this one out of his closet- however it turns out it was one of my misplaced shirts. I was surprised it still "fit". :-)
I've had to increase my walks back up to 2-3 times a day to help with the swelling. During the first trimester I went down to 1-2 times a day and then eventually 1 time per day due to nausea and fatigue and overtime at work but now that the late 2nd trimester swelling has begun its back to being serious about exercising! Oh well, its good for me, right? I have to say, I'm actually looking forward to him being born so that I can start lifting weights again- I never thought I miss lifting weights! Lets just hope that feeling lasts once I'm sleep deprived....
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!