Garrett, Adam, Hailey, Astrid, and Dad got up bright and early to go on a self guided Jeep Tour! (Morgan, my Mom and I went shopping. Being pregnant, I didn't meet the requirements to go on a Jeep trip- but that's okay!)




Astrid and Hailey at the top!

Another view from 11,200 feet.

Lake Cabresto

Adam skipping rocks.

Dad looking at neat stones along the way. There was a lot of mica rock.

Interesting looking mountain house.

Alpaca
Later that afternoon, Morgan, Hailey, Adam, Astrid, and Dad went on a grueling hike to look for a geocache! I have to admit, I'm a bit envious. In my non-pregnant state I would have been all over this hike. :-)

Dad and Morgan near the entrance to the old Miner's cave. Luckily there were no bears in residence.


No Geocache (or bears) in here!

Ah, what do you know- it was at the base of a tree OUTSIDE the cave! (everyone is relieved by this news!)
Later that evening Astrid, Hailey, and Adam had a "Who can stand in the cold river the longest" contest. Morgan was the moderator and took pictures.

It came down to just Hailey and Astrid. With dinner approaching the competition turned sneaky. In the end, Hailey was victorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!