Today we celebrated Garrett's first unofficial Father's Day. I made him breakfast and gave him a small sentimental gift. For his gift he got two of his favorite books that he liked read to him when he was a child! He was so excited as he read through the books and remembered the pictures and phrases. He's looking forward to reading them to our baby! Along with the books, I gave him candy and two cards- a real card with a personal message and a silly card to make him laugh. He loved the silly card so much that he scanned it and turned it into a single image. The image on the left was the outside of the card and the bottom portion flipped open to reveal the image inside.Labels
- 2013 project 365 (378)
- Cats (42)
- Ethan (531)
- Garrett (124)
- House (9)
- Landon (462)
- Monthly Update (77)
- Pregnancy (37)
- Vacation (35)
- letters to my sons (14)
- monthly mosaic (13)
- monthly photo dump (23)
- video post (12)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Father's Day!
Today we celebrated Garrett's first unofficial Father's Day. I made him breakfast and gave him a small sentimental gift. For his gift he got two of his favorite books that he liked read to him when he was a child! He was so excited as he read through the books and remembered the pictures and phrases. He's looking forward to reading them to our baby! Along with the books, I gave him candy and two cards- a real card with a personal message and a silly card to make him laugh. He loved the silly card so much that he scanned it and turned it into a single image. The image on the left was the outside of the card and the bottom portion flipped open to reveal the image inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATS! I am glad you have a blog now so I can formally tell you congrats on the baby. I can't wait to meet Baby Moring :)
ReplyDelete