
Ethan at age 4.5 your stats are:
- Weigh 39 lbs and are 42.25 inches tall.
- Wear size 5t pajamas and size 4t/some 5t shirts and starting to wear 5t pants.
- Size 9.5 to 10 size shoe.
At 4.6 years old, we got our first request for a phone, a tablet, and a camera for his birthday. (Umm...no)
Funny Quotes:
- "I would kill a dragon, mommy. I would kill a dragon if it was eating you. I would throw it and stomp on it and jump on its tummy and poke its eyes out. Then I'd give it to the police"
- When I am 100 years old, can I have a pet turtle?
- Why is my tongue always wet?
- If I painted a rock to look like an egg, would it hatch?
- What do trees do all day?
- Why are the clouds moving?
- How do fish swim?
- (Playing Star Wars guys with Ethan) Me "Chewbacca is over here standing on Jupiter", Ethan "No, Mommy! He can't stand on Jupiter. Jupiter is a gas giant, you can't stand on it!"
- (Using a dropper to drop vinegar onto baking soda and watch it fizz) "Wooah! I LOVE YOU Carbon Dioxide!!"
- (trying to get Ethan to eat)..."Welllll....no no no. I'm not hungry. I was already fed last night"
(conversation between Ethan and his Grammy)
Ethan as he was getting ready to wash his hands:
Grammy, be careful of my elbows. They're delicate.
Grammy: Oh? What's wrong with your elbows?
Ethan (looking incredulous):
Because they help me to move, Grammy!
You are so very social. This is nothing new but after 2.5 years of living in our neighborhood and talking to our neighbors on our walks, we are still known as Ethan's parents and Ethan's little brother. Our walks take a while because you like to talk to everyone we meet. And they love talking to you. Sometimes its hard to get a walk done!
You still love doing art and science projects with Mom during Landon's nap time. Landon likes doing crafts too so we do them when he is awake as well, but you still like our "Mommy and Ethan" time regardless.
You really don't want to be five years old. Any time I mention your birthday you tell me that you are going to stay four years old forever. Sometimes you don't even want me to put 5t clothes on you because you don't like the "5" on the tag. Not even the idea of your fifth birthday party is enough to get you excited. When I asked why you don't want to turn five you told me that you want to stay four forever because you don't want to go to school and you want to stay with Mommy. (Awww kid. I want to stop time as well. And we do have a lot of fun together.)
Regardless, I can't stop time. And in three short months you will indeed be five! It hardly seems possible already!























No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!