1/2/12: Started this post in 2011 and never finished editing the photos of Ethan eating a lollipop so I never posted. Then I had a hard drive crash and the rest is history! Posting this a *bit* late. :-)
-----------------------------------------------------
Last week Ethan and I met up with our friends from our photography playgroup for a Christmas themed photoshoot playdate. Ethan had SO MUCH FUN! He was such a happy boy. In fact he was so excited that I could hardly get him to stay in one spot long enough for me to snap a picture. And he was way too absorbed in what he was doing to pay any attention to Mom. He danced and ran and jabbered away all over Chestnut square. It was fun to see his excitement and he explored the Christmas scenes.
He and his buddies had fun chasing Chester the resident cat at Chestnut square. That kitty was so sweet and patient with the kids. At one point Ethan right right up to him and started petting him and the kitty just sat there while Ethan bent over him jabbering away at the top of his lungs.
One of Ethan's friends brought extra lollipops and shared with Ethan. This was his first lollipop that he's actually tried (second one offered to him). At first he didn't want to try it but once he did he decided it was pretty good! In fact he didn't want to put it down. He made me laugh so hard. His sweet innocence and enjoyment of the treat was so precious to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!