Here's Garrett after having to spend a week away from Ethan and I. He looks glad to have his baby boy back!

Sweet sleeping bunny... I mean baby. :-) He loves being swaddled! He can be super fussy one moment and then moments after being swaddled he will be all smiles!

Baby's first Easter! Getting him dressed for Church.

Ethan asleep in his car seat. He slept all the way through Church and through most of Easter lunch. My dad said that the reason Ethan was sleeping so peacefully in Church is because it wasn't that long ago that he was with the angels and that the singing makes him feel at home. Definitely choked me up a bit. :-)

Uncle Adam and Aunt Hailey with their nephew Ethan! Adam wanted to know why Ethan had shoes on. I'm pretty sure Hailey understood why!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! It makes my day!