Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hanging Out in a Back Alley






















On Friday I went with my photographer Mom's group to downtown McKinney to do urban portraits.















Ethan kind of reminds me of Peter Pan's Lost Boys when he wears his raccoon beanie.






















One of the mom's brought a neat red truck and a red airplane prop. Ethan was fascinated with them.
































Garrett said that this photo made for a perfect Photoshop project so he took out Ethan's beanie and turned it into a vintage flight helmet.






































And finally, here is a behind the scenes picture taken by Janel Monasterio.















I'm sure that people were giving us double takes as they passed by!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! I really appreciate the photo of all the moms! Too funny! Ethan looks like he bonded with that vintage truck. I wouldn't be surprised if that's a glimpse of the future we're seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Fun to see how the photo session takes place. Great photos as usual. Ethan is getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of Ethan with the plane, even if it was Photo-shopped. You are such a great photographer! I wish I was in your mom's photo group. All of your photos are amazing. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! It makes my day!